maandag 19 december 2011

The score now

Since last post I had contact with 3 possible sugar daddy's. And they all are very different from each other. That's what makes it even more difficult to choose from. Unless I go for more possible sugar daddy's. It's more income but it's also more work for me (obviously).

Therefore I'm still a bit in doubt about what to do. At the moment I have 1 favorite, cause he's also very sweet and also nervous about it (just like me) and that makes him extra cute.
Also I had a cam session with him and he really liked seeing me and the other way around of course too!
I'm sure my doubts and decisions will work themselves out and I will decide what's best for me and my daddy (s)

I certainly must say that the hunt for one is a thrilling event, and sure to never bore.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten