dinsdag 13 december 2011

Looking for a Sugar daddy

I felt the need to start a blog so I can share my quest for finding a sugar daddy. Yes you heard me right, you might judge me or envy me but frankly I don't care. Life as a student can be pretty expensive and just a regular side job isn't enough for me.

I have started my search for a Sugar daddy on a site with sex adds, writing this made me think about what I want and who do I want to mail me.
When I pressed publish I was pretty curious what kind of mails I would get but I patiently waited.
Soon I got my first reaction, and another one, and another one and so on.
I realized that this was a hell of a job to sift through and make sure I pick one (or two) that are right for me.

Just in a couple of days I got over 400 views and dozens of mails. Right now I'm in the process of elimination. I sift out the people I don't want anyway and make sure I get pictures to sift out the guys I don't want.
Cause after all I'm not interested in somebody who doesn't make me all hot and wet.
After all it's my pussy and my decision who to let down there. 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Good luck.

    It's easy to get men who will "gift" you for your companionship if you're young and attractive; smart, older and attractive; or at least clean up well and you're a sexual freak.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you Hedone, i'm also hoping it will turn out good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. GOOD LUCK on your search...youth will help you much in your quest!
    There are plenty of Daddys' willing to care for a girl who will give them companionship as Hedone also stated and sometimes a little more :)
    Enjoy while searching
    Sincerely Yours
    Aluv

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen