dinsdag 27 december 2011

My first meeting

I decided on meeting one of my possible Daddy's and I was prepared for the worst. Of course I looked at his pictures but I know everyone can say that pictures usually don't look alike with the people. Looking at his pictures I doubted a bit but my gut feeling said that I should give it a try.
Which I'm glad for, because he turned out to be quite a nice guy and we have quite a lot in common with each other. He had the same interests and he was very pleased that I'm such a 'natural beauty' as he called me. And it flattered me of course that he said that. I know I'm certainly not unattractive but have you ever heard a guy say no?
Anyway, we got together and he picked me up from the station and together we went to get a drink. We sat down and had a little to drink and we talked about all kinds of stuff including sexual stuff and Daddy's. He was curious about the concept because he really wanted a 'buddy' he can do stuff with, with the same interests and he wouldn't object against helping me out.
Talking to him I sensed that he was also comfortable with me and he liked me (just as I liked him).
He wasn't some creepy old guy (you do have those too) and he was quite charming and talkative. Yes he was older then me, but not creepy or unattractive at all. Just like George Clooney might be old but I find him also very attractive (must me a charm thing)
We talked, had some drinks and had a little finger food and then we walked back and he asked carefully if he could kiss me. Liking him and finding him attractive, I of course said yes and we kissed. He was a very gentle kisser and he also liked (he said that later) my kissing.
We said goodbye and decided the first meeting was a success and that we would certainly consider a second one.

I guess my daddy adventures are a go and there will be more blogs to come!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten